A. Acquisition and Collection of Personal Data
Primacom obtains Personal Data based on data or information provided directly by Users to Primacom or that Primacom obtains from third parties. This Personal Data is obtained and collected by Primacom with the aim of processing User transactions and expediting the process of using the Website, as well as other purposes as long as permitted by applicable laws and regulations. The User data collected is as follows:
- Data submitted independently by the User, including but not limited to data submitted when the User:
- create or update a Primacom account, including username, email address, telephone number, password and other information to identify the User;
- contact Primacom, including through customer service;
- fill out surveys sent by Primacom or other parties officially appointed to represent Primacom; And
- use features on the Website that require access permission to relevant data stored on the User’s device.
- Data recorded when Users use the Website, including but not limited to:
- Real or approximate location data such as IP address, Wi-Fi location and geo-location;
- data in the form of the time of each User’s activity in connection with the use of the Website, including registration, login and transaction times;
- usage data or User preferences, including User interactions in using the Website, saved choices, and selected settings. This data is obtained using cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers;
- device data, including the type of device used to access the Website, including hardware model, operating system and version, software, IMEI number, file name and version, language options, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, serial number, device movement information, and/or cellular network information; and/or
- log data, including records on servers that receive data such as device IP addresses, access dates and times, application features or pages viewed, application work processes and other system activities, browser type, and/or sites or services third parties that Users use before interacting with the Website.
B. Use of Personal Data
Personal Data obtained and collected by Primacom is used for the following purposes:
- Process all forms of requests, activities and transactions carried out by Users via the Website.
- Providing features to provide information related to our products and services, including but not limited to providing the latest information regarding Primacom activities, offering services, product recommendation information related to our services.
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored on a user’s computer by a web browser when the user is viewing a web page.
- These cookies are not intended to be used when accessing other data that the User has on the User’s computer device, other than what the User has agreed to submit.
- Even though the User’s computer device will automatically accept cookies, the User can choose to make modifications through the User’s browser settings, namely by choosing to reject cookies
- The website may use features provided by third parties in order to improve PrimaHTS services and content, including assessing, customizing and serving advertisements to each user based on their interests or visit history. If the User does not want ads to be displayed based on these adjustments, then the User can set it via the browser.
D. Information security
The Website protects any User Personal Data stored in its system, as well as protects such data from unauthorized access, use, modification, retrieval and/or disclosure by using a number of security measures and procedures, including passwords, User OTP (One Time Password) codes and SSL technology.
Although the Website has used its best efforts to secure and protect User Personal Data, please be aware that data transmission over the Internet is never completely secure. Thus, we cannot guarantee 100% security of data provided or sent to the Website by Users and providing information by Users is at the User’s own risk.
The Website will delete and/or anonymize User Personal Data under Primacom’s control if (i) User Personal Data is no longer needed to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected; and (ii) storage is no longer required for the purposes of compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Please note that there is still a possibility that some User Personal Data is stored by other parties, including authorized state administration agencies. In the event that we share User Personal Data with authorized state administration agencies and/or other agencies that may be appointed by the authorized government or have collaboration with Primacom, Users agree and acknowledge that the storage of User Personal Data by these agencies will follow their respective data storage policies. -each of these agencies.
E. Contact us