NOC OFFICER / IT HELPDESK & MONITORING
Real time monitoring and resolves technical problems of network connection stabilization.
- Male, max 28 years old;
- Associate degree in Telecommunication Techniques / Informatics Engineering / Management Information Technology, with a minimum GPA of 2.80 (out of 4.00);
- Willing to work with shifting schedules;
- Willing to be placed out of town;
- Not on any educational program of Bachelor’s Degree or related;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Preferable not smoking person;
- Fluent in English both Oral and Written (at least passive English);
- Good in interpersonal skill and able to work in team.
Send your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Application Letter via email: